Already a member? Login here
Click below to sign up for FB-ISAO! Join our community and help advance the preparedness, security, and resilience of your team and our community of faith! Membership in FB-ISAO is open to all Faith-Based Organizations including Houses of Worship, Charities, Faith-Based Schools and their affiliated organizations. We offer a membership program designed for larger FBOs. Contact our team to learn more!
Professional – $480 Per Year
Law Enforcement / Govt. – No Cost
Description of Products and Capabilities
- Faith-Based Daily Journal: A daily round-up of events (physical and cyber) from around the world that may impact faith-based organizations.
- Impact Reports: Alerts on events (physical and cyber) that are taking place at the present time e.g COVID-19 pandemic reporting.
- Monthly Newsletter: A monthly newsletter with articles of importance to the faith-based community. The newsletter is a good resource for a listing of all FB-ISAO events SAMPLE NEWSLETTER.
- Month-At-A-Glance Report: A quick glance at reports, events, meetings, religious commemorations and notable attacks for a given month.
- Weekly Digest Report: A weekly run-down of disseminated reports, highlights from FB-ISAO Slack, working group happenings, and noteworthy items.
- Weekly Advisory: A weekly advisory on very specific topics that affect the faith-based community e.g ransomware threats targeting faith-based organizations.
- Weekly Reports: Routine reports that focus on specific topics (physical and cyber, addressed separately) that have a direct impact on faith-based organizations. Reports will include specific action items that can be taken by faith-based organizations to mitigate those threats SAMPLE PHYSICAL SECURITY REPORT and SAMPLE CYBERSECURITY REPORT.
- Monthly Threat Brief: An interactive discussion hosted by the Business Resilience group where members can discuss security related topics. Members have the opportunity to weigh-in on topics that will be discussed.
- Events: Invitation to participate in events (exercises, workshops and webinars.)
- Collaboration: Access to FB-ISAO Slack for collaboration.
- Information Sharing Communities: These private channels will be for members with interests in specific geographic areas to easily collaborate and share information with one another.
- Working Groups: Invitation to join working groups which are ongoing collaborative groups comprised of FB-ISAO members and staff focusing on specific areas that are important to enhancing FB-ISAO’s capabilities and the ways in which our organization can support members’ threat and risk awareness, preparedness, security, and operations.
Review our Membership Terms
About our Vetting Policy
About the Traffic Light Protocol