“I love how you work with your members and truly support new initiatives and ideas.”Seth Ozer, Facilities Director & Safety Officer, St. Paul JCC and Member of FB-ISAO
Click below to sign up for FB-ISAO! Join our community and help advance the preparedness, security, and resilience of your team and our community of faith! Membership in FB-ISAO is open to all Faith-Based Organizations including Houses of Worship, Charities, Faith-Based Schools and their affiliated organizations. We offer a membership program designed for larger FBOs. Contact our team to learn more!
Description of Products and Capabilities
- Faith-Based Daily Journal: A daily round-up of events (physical and cyber) from around the world that may impact faith-based organizations.
- Impact Reports: Alerts on events (physical and cyber) that are taking place at the present time e.g COVID-19 pandemic reporting.
- Monthly Newsletter: A monthly newsletter with articles of importance to the faith-based community. The newsletter is a good resource for a listing of all FB-ISAO events SAMPLE NEWSLETTER.
- Month-At-A-Glance Report: A quick glance at reports, events, meetings, religious commemorations and notable attacks for a given month.
- Weekly Digest Report: A weekly run-down of disseminated reports, highlights from FB-ISAO Slack, working group happenings, and noteworthy items.
- Weekly Advisory: A weekly advisory on very specific topics that affect the faith-based community e.g ransomware threats targeting faith-based organizations.
- Weekly Reports: Routine reports that focus on specific topics (physical and cyber, addressed separately) that have a direct impact on faith-based organizations. Reports will include specific action items that can be taken by faith-based organizations to mitigate those threats SAMPLE PHYSICAL SECURITY REPORT and SAMPLE CYBERSECURITY REPORT.
- Monthly Threat Brief: An interactive discussion hosted by the Business Resilience group where members can discuss security related topics. Members have the opportunity to weigh-in on topics that will be discussed.
- Events: Invitation to participate in events (exercises, workshops and webinars.)
- Collaboration: Access to FB-ISAO Slack for collaboration.
- Working Groups: Invitation to join working groups which are ongoing collaborative groups comprised of FB-ISAO members and staff focusing on specific areas that are important to enhancing FB-ISAO’s capabilities and the ways in which our organization can support members’ threat and risk awareness, preparedness, security, and operations.
About our Vetting Policy
About the Traffic Light Protocol
Already a member? Login here